Tuesday, September 29, 2009

An Honor

I have been given (what is, in my opinion) a great honor: Tom Clark linked my blog in the latest Center for Naturalism Newsletter. Seriously, to be mentioned in the same article as Stephen Batchelor, Richard Carrier--even the excellent (and much more serious) blog thinkbuddha.org--is all kinds of awesome and makes me feel quite inadequate. But this blog is what it is--a digital diary of a simple househusband and his stumbling attempts at Buddhism. But I've learned a lot along the way, and plan on learning more; and I hope you can learn a little something from my experiences and musings, too!

If you're new to this blog because of the CFN Newsletter, might I recommend you start at Why Natural Buddhism? to understand my perspective, my goals, and a glimpse at my definition of Buddhism; all of which are important for understanding this blog.
Also, while I haven't yet received funding to do a scientific study, I'm pretty sure there's a direct correlation between comments on my blog, and the length of time until my next blog post... so, please, comment! (But hopefully, this recognition from CFN will kick my butt into gear)

If you've been following my blog for a while but haven't checked out the link to the CFN at the top of my page, now would be a great time to check out that Newsletter to see some really great articles and links that show what Naturalism is and why it's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment