Friday, March 27, 2009

Wow. Just, wow.

I've had this vague idea of the interconnectedness of all humankind in the 21st century floating around in my mind for a while, now, but I find it difficult to describe. I can sound kind of articulate when I want to, but I'm not actually very skilled at translating my thoughts to words (so why did I start a blog?)

But Ethan Nichtern has written a book called "One City: A Declaration of Interdependence" that blows my mind. I've only read the preview in Google Book Search, but I'm sold. This guy is a great communicator, and I think he has something to say that everybody in this day and age needs to hear.

As I said in my last post, I don't have a lot of time to blog right now. But I'm going to show you this link to the preview, and I really think you should check it out. It's not a dry lecture; his writing is very organic and it draws you in. Check it out, and I'll try to find time to blog about it more, later.

Here's the preview


Many thanks to 21awake for blogging about it and bringing it to my attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment